Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sun Devil Mfg. Builds Complete AR-15 Rifles!

The answer is YES...! I have already received several emails asking me if, in fact, Sun Devil Mfg. builds complete rifles. The emails I am receiving almost all say "I thought they just made lower receivers"... well, I own three SD-15 rifles that were entirely built at Sun Devil's facility in Mesa Arizona. It is also interesting to learn how many people don't realize that they make upper and lower receiver sets as well. The matched sets are completely CNC machined from billet aluminum and have the best fit and finish in the industry. Unlike other billet receiver mfgs. they keep their price affordable too.

If you haven't seen their "Devilcoat" nickle teflon finish... you haven't seen the sexiest dang AR out there then...

If you are happy with run of the mill off the shelf parts... that's okay. But if you really want to build a nice rig... Sun Devil is the only way to go! I just found these pics on AR15.com... I think this rifle was built by Ranier Arms??

Sun Devil's Website


No comments: